<body>
gremlin's mom
keeping my sanity intact
Hi! I am
mom of 3 boys and a wife
Teri
gremlins.umma@gmail.com:)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

blogs i follow
nice reads
Miss Single Mama
Not aLone Mom
Momma Needs a Beer

proud to be
a member of:





BlogHer.com Logo

twitter
tweet, tweet
memories
scary flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
I'm Alive!!!
Sunday, September 8, 2013 9:13 AM 0 COMMENTS

 hi mommies and daddies! its been months since my last post which was last April or May. dami na kaya nangyari di ba?

well for starters, it took me 6 months to finally had my breasts checked (last week of August) kasi may bukol akong nakapa na hindi gumo-away since October 2012. Had it surgically removed--the cyst, on the first week of May then recuperated for days. Pinagbawalan ako kargahin si baby Dean or any accidental bumping sa area inoperahan.

pagpasok ni June 2013, I was called to work in an office! so that means, I actually have to manage or juggle my time with my kids, business (canteen), and work. 

I must admit that on the first month i was really thinking of giving up my work kasi i was having a hard time adjusting...well, its more of I miss my kids so much. but my hubby was telling me to stick longer kasi nasa adjustment stage pa ako and I might changed my mind after another month. 

well, I did.

I was thinking that this job is actually something I can fall back on since my canteen's contract is till March 2014, after running for 4 years (my mom ran it on the first 2 years then I took over for another 2 years), I am expecting of the possibility that the school board wanting to try new concessionaire applicant over us. 

so far I am liking my work in the office, it never occur to me that I would still be working in an office again at my age (I'm 35) and my very long absence from office job stint (my last office job was before I got married).

I'm no superwoman that's why I am thankful that:

my husband for always understanding and supportive every single time. he now make it as his part on parenthood duty to help with the kids more seriously this time than ever.

my boss is lenient whenever I have to be absent because of the kids (Cholo was rushed to the hospital because of pneumonia).

as for my canteen employees, I know that I have to just trust them that they can run the canteen even without me.


The balancing act of motherhood and a career, and being a wife, is something that I don't think I'll ever perfect, but I love the challenge of it. -- Kerri Walsh


Labels: , , ,

back to the top