<body>
gremlin's mom
keeping my sanity intact
Hi! I am
mom of 3 boys and a wife
Teri
gremlins.umma@gmail.com:)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

blogs i follow
nice reads
Miss Single Mama
Not aLone Mom
Momma Needs a Beer

proud to be
a member of:





BlogHer.com Logo

twitter
tweet, tweet
memories
scary flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Please Look After Mother...
Wednesday, March 20, 2013 10:22 AM 15 COMMENTS

When sixty-nine-year-old So-Nyo is separated from her husband among the crowds of the Seoul subway station, her family begins a desperate search to find her. Yet as long-held secrets and private sorrows begin to reveal themselves, they are forced to wonder: how well did they actually know the woman they called Mom?

 I couldn't remember the last time I cried so many times as much I read this book. Normally I finish read a book within five days, yes, I just can spare a few minutes to pick up the page where I have left when I have an extra (extra) time, however with this one, I literally chose to push other things aside, carry this with me along with a box of tissue. 

Every page was heart wrenching to say the least. I couldn't help but to related to the book not as a mother which I am now (obviously), but as a daughter who often times neglected owns mother at times. You will never think of your mother the same way again after you read this book.

 update: 

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience. I have the hard copy of the book because my Singaporean friend sent it to me. I just Google(d) the book hoping I could download the soft copy so it would be convenient for you, mommies and daddies, to read it. currently I'm looking for it. :) found one!

Download Please Look After Mother (PDF)

please wait for the counter on the upper right to appear SKIP THIS AD then click. It will direct you to the download page.

Labels: , ,

back to the top