<body>
gremlin's mom
keeping my sanity intact
Hi! I am
mom of 3 boys and a wife
Teri
gremlins.umma@gmail.com:)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

blogs i follow
nice reads
Miss Single Mama
Not aLone Mom
Momma Needs a Beer

proud to be
a member of:





BlogHer.com Logo

twitter
tweet, tweet
memories
scary flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
It's therapeutic!
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 10:05 AM 0 COMMENTS


Different people have different things to combat whenever they are down. Some would see themselves splurge with new shoes and bags, others would pig out with chocolates, ice creams, and food. I myself, though head straight to my laptop and go surf...yes, I even see myself either doing some Photoshop.





I was 30 years old and already a mother of 2 boys when I decided to learn how Photoshop works. It took me a month to at actually say I know the basics. Three months after I started to receiving requests to make posters for their stories in our fanfiction community.

Last week I searched in Youtube how to make small box for my bracelets.


I was literally drowning in self-pity when I kept on making the boxes, and as I moved on I was getting better and better and yes, I felt a little better emotionally as well.


Who would expect that my learning how to make small box would be therapeutic for me just a few days after?

Labels: , , , ,

back to the top