<body>
gremlin's mom
keeping my sanity intact
Hi! I am
mom of 3 boys and a wife
Teri
gremlins.umma@gmail.com:)




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

blogs i follow
nice reads
Miss Single Mama
Not aLone Mom
Momma Needs a Beer

proud to be
a member of:





BlogHer.com Logo

twitter
tweet, tweet
memories
scary flashbacks
credits
its easy to clap
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Hyori Nicole Collections
Friday, October 26, 2012 12:14 PM 1 COMMENTS


hi, again! I  just finished posting less than five minutes ago and here I am writing a new one. duh!

I am introducing the Gemstones I am using in my bracelets. To start off, in every bracelet Gemstone(s) used are all authentic and genuine that my supplier has ordered straight from other countries.  


Rose Quartz are known to be a Stone of Universal Love. 
Amethyst to be a Sobriety Stone or Cleansing Stone.
Citrine is a Merchant's Stone
Aventurine a Gambler's Stone or Stone of Luck.
Garnet a Stone of Abundance
Jade is Abundance, Love...
Malachite a best Protection Stone for Children.

and others...





Currently, all my bracelets are named after Goddesses all over the World. Like ISIS is a Goddess of Motherhood and Fertility. The gemstones I used are Rose Quartz, Amethyst, and Moonstone, and accented with a Butterfly charm which symbolizes of welcoming a new life. 



Selene's a Titan goddess of the Moon.

 Moonstone fosters happiness, gracefulness, good fortune, hope, spiritual insight, easy childbirth, safe travel on water, new beginnings and adjusting to changes , abundance and ancient wisdom.   Especially for water signs.  Motherly love, support, encouragement.

  • This stone gets us in touch with our feelings and is linked with the moon.
  • Moonstone is protective of women and nature, and is a sacred stone of the moon goddess.
  • New beginnings, Re-birth.
  • Absorbs pain and illness.


Other bracelets like for Love, Abundance, Self-Confidence, Protection are available and can be ordered at 09278227618.

Personally, I have always been drawn about things like these...even I was in college. I remembered I was walking inside the mall in Manila when I stumbled about Crystals and its so-called powers--yes, I was hooked. I bought some and brought here in Zamboanga, some I had for myself while others I sold to my friends.

Like when I was still single and dating my boyfriend (now my husband), I bought a Rose Quartz. Then I even bought a Jade cellphone charm right after I didn't get the job, a few days after I aced the interview and ended up in a better job with higher pay. As for my friends who helped me sell the gemstones? They ended up marrying their boyfriends then.

The effects wasn't instant as what others might thought, but after thinking we realized that in some ways it did serve its purpose. 

Was it coincidence or not? It depends on you.


Labels: , , , , , , , ,

back to the top